Springside Dental Plan
Springside Dental Plan is the dental care plan for Springside Dental Practice, Chard.
Benefits of the plan include:
- all your preventative dental care
- payment by convenient monthly direct debit
- guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- early identification of dental problems, to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- appointment times to suit you, whenever possible
- discount on treatment fees
- priority bookings in the event of a dental emergency
- access to a worldwide 24 hour dental emergency helpline
- worldwide supplementary dental injury and emergency assistance scheme
- hygiene appointments including scale, polish and periodontal advice (number per year dependent of level of cover)
- dental health examinations (number per year dependent on level of cover)
- routine X-rays
- routine oral cancer screening
- 10% discount on treatment
- 5% discount on implants
- diet and oral hygiene advice
- membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- worldwide supplementary dental injury and emergency insurance
Who is our plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventative dental maintenance is covered.
How do you join our plan?
There is no need for assessment. Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a direct debit mandate. If you chose to leave the plan, for any reason, you can do so by giving us one month’s notice.
What does the plan include?
There are four levels of cover to choose from with the Springside Dental Plan. Each level includes:
For further details, download the Springside Dental Plan leaflet